2010 is a BIG year for me , in May I will turn "The Big 4-0" and I think it is high-time I grew up and actually did something with my life. Yeah, yeah... I know I am a "mom" and all that stuff , but everything I do is for everyone else. I need to take care of myself mentally and physically in order to even be around for everyone. I have to be able to believe in myself that "yes, I CAN do it". I need to learn to pick my "battles" not to freak-out at every little thing , let some stuff go... but really put my foot down on others. I realize that I do that alot with everything/everyone in my life and not just my kids and husband. So here is my list of aspirations for 2010 ( notice I didn't say "resolutions" , I don't like that word)
- Get "healthy" and lose at least 40lbs by my 40th Birthday (May 29th)
- Take some sort of class, need to get my brain back in action and try to decide on a "Career Path" ( I know I am 39yrs old, but I have been a SAHM for the last 17yrs that was my "career")
- Complete household projects ( that is a whole list all on it's own)
- Be a better mom, wife, sister , daughter, and friend ( I have to learn not to take everything to heart, my heart is heavy enough and I don't need to add more then is already there. I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my life ....old and new)
- Pay Bills "on-time" ( I know it sounds stupid, but I have really been bad lately with that one)
- Take control of our finances ( spending is getting out of control we don't save)
- Take my blog to a new level ( more vlogging, stick to a design, get buttons , keep up on writing and reading )
- Make more time/memories with my kids ( time is just flying by and before I know it my oldest will be off to college, we need to spend more time together as a "family")
- Be better organized ( get on husband that we really need to clean out the clutter in the house, it is suffocating me )
Well that is it , at least that my brain can think of right now.... it is enough to get me started.
Happy New Year, 2010 is going to be freaking awesome!