So here it goes.........
Ten Honest Things About Me
1. At 39 years old I still call my mom, "mommy"
2. I would much rather spend money on my house (decorating items, etc) then on clothes for myself. (hence, my need to be on "What not to Wear".)
3. I am a chronic dieter.... I am not good at it, just always seem to be on one!!
4. I really want to get a tattoo for my 40th birthday, and sooo don't want to chicken-out.
5. I really want to go back to school, but need to find the courage and self confidence first.
6. I like things neat and organized....but for the Love of God, don't open a closet or drawer!
7. I still feel very "immature" wish I was wiser, ya know one of those "smart" people you always go to for advice.
8. I have a "thing" about Goofey (from Mickey Mouse) it must be something from my chilhood. He must have scared the crap out of me on a trip to Disney World when I was 5.
9. My husband and I have no real relastionship or contact with 2 of his 3 children from his first marriage. It is not something I am proud of , but thought since we are being "honest" I would put it out there!
10. Last but not least.... I am very proud to say I still have the same set of girlfriends from Elementary/Middle/High School. Thanks to Facebook have caught up with a few others and when we get together it is like not a day has passed. This is not to say that I am not just as grateful or proud of my other friendships (old and new). I LOVE all of my friends and wouldn't know what to do without any of them!!
So now I am "passing the buck" onto to these fellow bloggers who I feel are not only "honest" but also consider "friends". Thanks, I look forward to all of your lists!!
1. Cheryl @ The Budge Bunch (one of my real-life BFF's)
2. Bobbi @ When did I go from a kid to grown-up ( one of my 1st blog followers who wasn't a "real life friend)
3. Robin @ Mass Hole Mommy ( just started and wow, she is great! great supporter too)
4. Kim @ Diary of a Wicked Step Mom ( ahhh, a CT step-mom just like me)
5. Tina and Amy @ Bloob ( ok, freakin hysterical!! )
6. Gennifer @ Gennifer with a G ( a real life BFF from "back in the day")
7. Ry @ For the Birds ( honest and always right there, great supporter)