Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Ok, not sure why I can't get my "act" together lately for Wordless Wednesday..... I seem to forget to think about it on Tuesday. (Should put that on my To-Do Tuesday list) duh!

This picture is of my girlfriend Jen and I from the beginning of the month, her 39th birthday was Oct. 5th. She is the youngest of my group of girlfriends that I have had since elementary/middle school. Paulanna already turned 40 in July, Laura will be in January and then for me the "big one" is in May. We all got together for lunch like we always do for each other's birthdays. We laugh (very loud, I have to admit) and this time even cried a little.

Thanks
xoxo

7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

So nice that your friendship has lasted so long!

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Long lasting friendships are the best.

Unknown said...

Friends are great!! I'll take the big "4-0" back any day.

Auntie E said...

great friendship, lucky you. Happy WW

TexasBobbi said...

I love friendships like that.

Anonymous said...

You both look beautiful!

Brooke said...

You both look beautiful... Wish I still had friendships with my friends from back them... So wonderful that you all are still so close..

Post a Comment