Ok, well last week was a total "wash" ......so this week's list is super long and I guess I will be happy if I can do half of what's on it!! Unfortunately, I am not going to have any Christmas talk on my list this week, unlike the crazy/supermom Lisa over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting who I so want to "BE"! She not only has Christmas Lists going she is in full-blown shopping mode. WTF, way to make me feel like a slacker!! LOL
If you want in on this "To Do Tuesday" or just go check out her "Crazy Adventures" go ahead, I dare ya!!
Here goes "The List From Hell" (why not, goes with my "Week from Hell")
* Haircuts for me and my two sons
* Oil Change in my truck (yeah, to me that is a "man's" job, but I am the "man of the house" now)
* pay bills/check my bank account balance (that should be pretty pathetic)
* Do coupons/grocery list/dinner list
* Take back all the recycling that has piled up in the back of my truck (yikes, this is going to take forever, I haven't done it in a couple weeks and we go through a lot of soda) I almost can't see out the review mirror , so that is how I know it is TIME
* clean both my freezers (they are sooo gross , it isn't even funny)
* clean out my coffee table (AKA , my "office") oooh, that is soo going to be a "post" one of these days.
* clean my shower/bathtub (that is about as nasty as the freezers)
* plan/buy gifts for my son's 9th Birthday (which is next Mondy, Holy Crap....I better get my ass in gear on this one!!)
* clean out my son's room/closet (to make room for the Birthday/Christmas gifts that are going to flood the house soon) oooooh, I mentioned Christmas!!!
* Almost forgot one, I must catch up on my blog reading and commenting ( I feel so bad, and really miss it!) sorry everyone, I will make my rounds this week!!
Well ya know what , that is it for now.......... I am getting tired just making this friggin list!!
Wish me Luck, I am going to need it!!