Good morning, I really wanted to get into this new blog carnival/meme (whatever you call it). I thought it was a cool idea when I saw Cheryl over at TheBudgeBunch.com do it a couple of weeks ago. It is the idea of Jennifer at Eighty MPH Mom. Go check her out and if want to do it too she has it so you can link-up and join in on the fun.
But this week I am not going to link up , because technically this is supposed to be a vlog and I am not feeling too hot today (let's face it anyway no one is going to see this regardless if I write it or vlog it, so what's the diff.)
Each week she has questions that she posts for you to answer in your vlog. So, here are this weeks questions:
1. Have you ever gone streaking or skinny dipping? HELL No, and I really don't think anyone would want to see that anyway!!!
2. If you could invite 5 people to dinner, who would it be? I thought and thought about this and I guess I could have picked 5 celebrities.... but I think I would want to have people that I have lost in my life (that passed away) like my brother Andrew, my old boyfriend from high school Joey, my Aunt Pat (mom's sister) , my Nana (my mom's grandmother) and then my 5th person would be my mom, cuz she would just have to be there to see all of them!!
3. Would you rather have X-ray vision or Bionic hearing? That is an easy one for me, "Bionic Hearing" for sure.......... I am sooo nosey and have to know everything!!! LOL
4. Do you tap your fingers from index finger to pinky or Vice / Versa ? I had to sit and do it to get this answer..... I do it from pinky to index finger. (can't do it the other way at all)
5. Would you rather stand 4'1" or 7'9"? An other easy one for me, I would rather be 4'1" . See I am about 5'7" and have been forever, always taller then my friends and pretty much everyone in school ......and I hated it!! Not to mention when you are short everyone always says "your cute"... I never was called "cute"!!
6. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dinner dish? Sweet potatoes, honestly it is all I really could have on my plate ( well maybe just a little turkey , cuz it's Thanksgiving and all) but SWEET POTATOES for sure!!!
Well that was fun, a bit lame cuz it wasn't a "vlog" but I did it anyway!!
Hopefully next week I will get off my pity-party-pot" and actually vlog my answers.