I am a SAHM of 2 boys 17 and 9, Step-mom to 3, Step-grandma to 2. Also a Wife, Daughter, Sister, Aunt,Friend, PTO Vice President and the Best Daughter-in-Law on the Planet! If I do-say-so myself! My Husband is disabled and been home for the last 7yrs I believe that gives me an automatic pass into Heaven. I Take on too much , and complain about it ALOT!!
Whew, am I glad that it is finally Tuesday!! Last week was an other "insane" week around here (hence, the new name change) Got through the Little Man's Birthday yesterday and feel like I can breath a little now. Hubby seems to be doing somewhat better, but still not where I thought he would be 2 weeks post surgery. Well, it is early and I am still quite exhausted from my week so I am just going to get right into my list!! Oh yeah, if you want to join in on the "To Do Tuesday" thing ..... go check out crazy Lisa over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting to see what she is up to , and to get all the info!
* laundry (there is a mound of it calling my name)
* clean out my freezers (that is the one thing I didn't get to from last week's list)
* grocery list / shopping ( I have been really bad in this area lately, running to the store with only a list for a day or two worth of stuff, not being "on" with the coupons. but I did clean out my coupon thingy this weekend and cut out all the ones from the Sunday's paper already)
* I guess I will start making my Christmas List / budget ( not sure how that is all going to work out , but if I at least make the list I will feel better)
* work outside in the yard (not much for me to do out there, my father-in-law has hired some kid to do a lot and I have to say I am grateful for that!! whoohooo)
* catch up on Blog reading and commenting ( I really have been slacking the last couple of weeks on this and feel really bad, I miss you guys )
* continue to work on my blog layout/posts and finding someone to make me a custom header and button ( *ahem* any of you reading this that can do that sort of thing, leave a comment or DM me @Tina529) thanks
* clean out my coffee table/office ( it is a wreck and soo disorganized)
I think that is it for now, I am sure I am forgetting a whole bunch of other crap I should be doing but this a good enough start for me. Have a great week everyone and see you right back here next Tuesday!!