Here we go.....
- Get this freaking weight off, once and for all.... I probably have almost 100lbs to lose. Honestly I would be happy 75lbs or what ever weight would make me a normal size 14. I want OUT of the plus sizes in the worst way.
- Get out of debt! This is a big one too. I might even do a whole post on my debt and financial situation. I have a Dave Ramsey book and think his philosophy will work for me. The other thing that goes along with this is being better with the way I spend my money.
- Get a tattoo, I know it's not a "life altering" one but I've been talking about it for a long time and just want to "go for it" why the hell not, right?
- Go back to school, I never went to college and man do I regret that now. Not sure what I want to go for. Everytime I think about this, it scares me to death. But the whole point of this list is to actually get over my fears and do it knowing it will better my life, not make it worse. (nothing at this point could make it worse.)
- Go back to work, not just work...a career. I will probably need to finish the school thing first. My husband is disabled and it's looking like he will never be able to go back to work. I need to get a job in order to have some sort of a retirement plan. I figure if I can get on that in the next year or so, I still would have a good 25yrs to build it up.
- Work on all my relationships, continue and possibly repair the ones that mean the most and forget about the ones that are toxic and no good for me. This would include my marriage, it's not at in a very good place right now. I need to either see if this will work for the long haul or if it's beyond repair. NOT EASY
- Get over myself, hahahaha this will be one of the hardest to do. I am not the center of anyone's universe but my own. I need to get that through my thick skull. I CANNOT help or fix anyone but myself. I am (but would never admit it before) a spoiled rotten, controlling bitch sometimes and need to NOT be that way anymore.
- Be the best mother to my children I can be. Teach them to be independent of me. I spoil them and do too much for them and that's not helping them or me.
- Do more fun things as a family. My oldest is going to be a senior in High School next year and then he'll be off to college. We need to make the most out of this time together.
- Be better organized, I used to be way better at this. I think it goes to show, when your life is a state of chaos so is your house.
- Get our own place, whether it's an apartment or a house, I really don't care. We NEED to get out of here. This living situation is one of those "toxic" things I talked about before.
That is all I can think of for now, I'm sure I have forgotten some stuff.
It's a start, and I can add to it as I go along....that's the good thing about it being my bucket list.