Yesterday I received this virtual Hershey's Easter Basket from my very good friend Cheryl over at TheBudgeBunch.com. For every #BetterBasket post Hershey's will donate $10 to The Children's Miracle Network (up to $5,000). I think this is an awesome idea and Hershey's is awesome for doing this. It is a small way we can all help, so I am passing this basket onto some of my friends to insure that they donate the full $5,000.
Robin at MassHole Mommy
Angela at Fitting into Thirty
Kim at Mentally Inked
Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.