Recent Posts

Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting My Groove Back

Wow, this post will be my first real post in what feels like months. I'm so out of the blogging groove, haven't been posting, reading or commenting. I really do need to get back on a schedule for my sanity's sake. My brain feels very scattered, hard to concentrate on how and what I want to say. I think that is why I haven't been around much at all lately. When I do sit at the computer, I do a little tweeting some talking on Facebook but mostly play Bejeweled and Yacht.
I have alot going on in my life with the kids, hubby, house, taking care of my grandson 4 days a week. As if all that isn't enough, I now am the President of Thomas' elementary school's PTO, so there is alot to do for that before school even starts. Nicholas is going to be a Senior in High School this year and just thinking about all that is going to need to be done, exhausts me.

This summer is going pretty well so far, it's been hot so we've been in the pool alot. We've seen a couple movies, had a couple parties and some relaxing.
Nicholas is working on taking a Pre Calculus and Trigonometry online class, playing some shows with his band and hanging out with his friends.
Thomas is lovin' being lazy and looking forward to our vacation to the Poconos in August. I need to get him on a reading schedule and have him work on his division facts. I feel so bad doing that to him, but he really needs to keep his brain working.

I've got some projects coming up, which I'm excited about being a part of. Those will lead to some posts, so that's even better. I feel like I am getting my "Bloggin Groove" back and hopefully it's here to stay. Now, I gotta finish this post, work on some others and get back into reading and commenting on yours.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

YAY! welcome back! ;)

Post a Comment