Recent Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Hi guys.... yes, it's me Tina!! I haven't fallen off a cliff or anything. I'm here, just not "here, here". I haven't been posting at all on blog lately. I just have been crazy busy, crazy stressed and felt like I haven't had anything to say. Even writing this post isn't easy, because I have in no-way-shape-or-form been eating healthy or been supportive of my sisters. I watch all of your tweets in my "Mamavation Column" on Tweet Deck but feel like an idiot jumping in out of no where.

Here we are the first day of summer vacation and looking at myself , I'm not ready to face the bathing suit. I really wish I had a will power pill... I know what I am supposed to do and eat but just don't have the will power to actually do it and stick to it.

So I'm going to try to get back in the game with my girls, support them and get the support (or should I say "kick-in-the-ass") that I need.

My goals for now are going to be:
  • drinking water
  • getting outside to exercise (either much needed yard work, exercise in the pool, going for a walk with my son and grandson)
  • eating way more fresh fruits and veggies (which means going to the farmer's market every week in town)
I know I'm posting this on Tuesday (better late then never, right?) So, I am going to ask my sisters to call me out on Twitter if you don't see me tweeting.
Thanks
Love you all..
xoxo

3 comments:

trulytrayce said...

Yea Tina!!! Glad to see you are back:) I too was MIA for awhile. Way to get back in the swing of things! xxoo

Unknown said...

Don't worry about jumping in - just do it! So glad you're back. One foot in front of the other. You can do it, Tina!!

Tina said...

Hi Tina...I'm another Tina---much older, just as horizontally challenged, and living in Maine. I stopped by as part of the New England Blogger tour and just want to say...YOU GO GIRL...your goals are great ones, and with such a positive attitude and great sense of humor, you can do it.

Now, since I'm new....what is Mamavation???

Post a Comment